Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The Best Time of the Day to Exfoliate

Here, I am not referring to using chemicals to exfoliate my face. I mean exfoliating during bath. There are times when I can't really get rid of pimples. So I just let it be and let it dry. This takes sometime but no matter how I respect its growth on my face it will still leave a scar eventually turning into a dark mark. So how do I speed up the disappearance of these blemishes? There is nothing magical here that I have a scar today and the next day it's gone. No. One thing I noticed is that it takes much time for a pimple scar to disappear. Sometimes a year or more. So I just try to cut it down. One thing I do is scrub my face with a wash towel during bath. There's nothing special about the wash towel I am using. Below is the kind of wash towel I am using (that's white, just seemed discolored due to reflections).


What I do is I put soap (I use a liquid milk soap) on my face and then the rest of my skin. After that I will scrub my face with the wash towel. It is better when I do this at the end of the bath. That time, much loose skin is taken off compared to doing it at the first moment I wet my face. I do this only once a day. The skin needs some time to rejuvenate so I must be kind with it. I avoid scrubing it too much to the point that I feel pain. To do that is crazy. I exfoliate to clean my skin, not to open it to more dirts.. It feels sooo good after that natural exfoliation!

No comments: